- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
I have been experimented and tested different ways to brew coffee since 2008. Over all that time I have compiled a list of my top 5 ways to brew coffee. The coffee siphon is a brew method that has stood the test of time through all of the different phases of brewing coffee I have... Read More
Wake Up and Smell the Coffee It’s morning. You trudge over to the kitchen and as you grind your fresh coffee, the beautiful aroma entices you with the promise of a ‘wake up and smell the coffee’ moment. Coffee almost always smells better than it tastes. There is a reason the phrase is ‘wake ...Read More
Jason reviews an acid free coffee from Tyler’s Coffee. Purchase the coffee here. Get $2 off! use this code (at checkout): COFFEENEWS4ACIDFREE Preparation The coffee was prepared in a French Press on a coarse grind with two tablespoons to every 8 oz of water. Tasting Notes The aroma was ...Read More