- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
Leaner Creameris a coffee creamer that is intended to help suppress you appetite and provide a healthy alternative to your cream and sugar. In this Episode Jason Coffee tastes Leaner Creamer and shares his thoughts on the flavor.Read More
No one can deny that coffee subscriptions have been exploding in popularity recently. Small and established players alike are making moves to bring curated small-batch coffee to your doorstep, with even Starbucks now offering a monthly “Reserve Roastery” subscription. The newest upstart, ...Read More
In this episode Jason Coffee reviews a coffee fresh roasted coffee from Cafe Corazon. Cafe Corazon Papua New Guinea This Papua New Guinea coffee was so smooth and delicious. I would highly recommend signing up for Cafe Corazon’s bi-weekly coffee subscription so that you can enjoy it in ...Read More