- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
I interviewed the founders of Bean Box last week and hear about their vision of providing the best coffees that the Seattle has to offer. Their passion was inspiring and I just had to know if the quality of coffee matched their enthusiasm, so I sat down with all four coffees from the ...Read More
Have you ever wished you could have the absolute best coffees from America’s best known coffee city of Seattle without traveling all the way to Washington just to get it? Lucky for you a couple of local entrepreneurial guys, Matthew and Ryan (pictured below), felt the same way. They live ...Read More
My Coffee Pub In this episode Jason reviews Luck Bros Finca Chonti Cajamarca PERU with his son Caleb Coffee from the Vine app. This PERU coffee was sent to us by My Coffee Pub. My Coffee Pub is an online subscription based company which sends out a new coffee every month to it’s ...Read More