- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
My Coffee Pub In this episode Jason reviews Luck Bros Finca Chonti Cajamarca PERU with his son Caleb Coffee from the Vine app. This PERU coffee was sent to us by My Coffee Pub. My Coffee Pub is an online subscription based company which sends out a new coffee every month to it’s ...Read More
Espresso is one of the best ways to brew coffee. Espresso is usually enjoyed as a part of a specialty coffee drink like a latte or a cafe mocha. Many people enjoy espresso with a bit of cream or sugar but I prefer to drink like my coffee, black. What is Espresso? Espresso is brewed coffee. ...Read More
In this episode of Coffee Cup News Jason reviews SoHo blend from Hi Line Coffee. Hi Line Coffee creates Nespresso compatible pods at a fraction of the price. The owners Gene and Ted love coffee and have a true passion to deliver the best single serve coffee possible. “For us, HiLine ...Read More