- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
No one can deny that coffee subscriptions have been exploding in popularity recently. Small and established players alike are making moves to bring curated small-batch coffee to your doorstep, with even Starbucks now offering a monthly “Reserve Roastery” subscription. The newest upstart, ...Read More
In this episode Jason Coffee reviews a coffee fresh roasted coffee from Cafe Corazon. Cafe Corazon Papua New Guinea This Papua New Guinea coffee was so smooth and delicious. I would highly recommend signing up for Cafe Corazon’s bi-weekly coffee subscription so that you can enjoy it in ...Read More
In this episode Jason reviews 4 coffees from the new Bean Box. After three months of trying Bean Box offerings I can confidently say that I highly recommend ordering a subscription of Bean Box Coffee for yourself. Bean Box Coffee Review Ladro Roasting: Limoncillo Javanica (91 Points) This ...Read More