- (string) The category ID’s to pull posts from. Can be entered as a comma separated list.
- (integer) (Optional) The number of posts to display on each page.
- (bool) (Optional) Enable paging. (true/false)
- (string) (Optional) Designates the ascending or descending order of the “orderby” parameter.
- “ASC” – ascending order from lowest to highest values (1, 2, 3; a, b, c).
- “DESC” – descending order from highest to lowest values (3, 2, 1; c, b, a).
- (string) (Optional) Sort posts by.
- ‘none’ – No order.
- ‘id’ – Order by post id.
- ‘author’ – Order by author.
- ‘title’ – Order by title.
- ‘date’ – Order by date. (default)
- ‘modified’ – Order by last modified date.
- ‘parent’ – Order by post/page parent id.
- ‘rand’ – Random order.
- ‘comment_count’ – Order by number of comments
- ‘menu_order’ – Order by Page Order.
David Faris has figured out a way to make a cup that is no wider, when collapsed, than the average cell phone and can stand up to over 200 pounds of weight. (Check out the video below of David actually standing on the Collapse-A-Cup.) It’s crazy to think that something like this ...Read More
In this episode Jason reviews 4 coffees from the new Bean Box. After three months of trying Bean Box offerings I can confidently say that I highly recommend ordering a subscription of Bean Box Coffee for yourself. Bean Box Coffee Review Ladro Roasting: Limoncillo Javanica (91 Points) This ...Read More
I interviewed the founders of Bean Box last week and hear about their vision of providing the best coffees that the Seattle has to offer. Their passion was inspiring and I just had to know if the quality of coffee matched their enthusiasm, so I sat down with all four coffees from the ...Read More