10 Ways to Brew Engagement
If you’re a caffeinated, social media addict that is looking to drive more traffic to their website and enhance their brand experience, this post is for you.
Are you ready for this?
Six second videos.
Yup, Twitter just up’d the social game.
With the release of their new Vine App for iPhone (sorry Android users), you now have a whole new way to micro-vlog.
It’s simple to use and allows you to create.
Now, if you are like most people, you’re probably thinking to yourself two things right now:
“I don’t want to even THINK about the trouble celebrities and all those ‘Instagram models’ will get into.”
“C’mon… What can I fit in to six second video clips.”
(Stop right there! You said that when you first heard about Twitter’s 140 character limit.)
While there’s always a chance to ruin your reputation with an ill-conceived video shot done at happy hour, there are plenty of creative opportunities to enhance your online brand with Vine.
How to Use Twitter’s Vine App for Your Brand
- Introductions – say hello in style.
- Brand Storytelling – show a problem and the way you resolve it.
- Product Demonstrations – demonstrate the ease of your products.
- Follow Friday Shout Outs – this is a sure way to get people’s attention.
- Testimonials – social proof your competition probably isn’t even aware of yet.
- Contest Announcements – generate more interest in your contests.
- Behind the Scenes Tours – everyone loves a reality clip.
- Employee Introductions – make your brand experience more personable with team intros.
- Company News – a fun new way to reiterate your press announcements.
- Twitter Embed– get more engagement with fun “tweet this” snippets on your blog.
So, about that last idea…
“Well it’s 50 cups of coffee and you know it’s on!” vine.co/v/bJWP76DX0pu
— Kimberly Bordonaro (@Brandspiration) January 27, 2013
It’s your turn, so take a shot… how will you use Twitter’s Vine App to enhance your brand experience?